BRI PUBLICATION LIST RELATED TO 1995 HYOUGOKEN-NANBU EARTHQUAKE
- RECONNAISSANCE SURVEY REPORT OF THE 1995 HYOUGOKEN-NANBU EARTHQUAKE, 243 pages and 103 pages of annex including many color pictures, tables and figures, February, 1995, (in Japanese), (out of print)
- INTERMEDIATE REPORT OF DAMAGE SURVEY AND ANALYSIS DUE TO THE 1995 HYOUGOKEN-NANBU EARTHQUAKE, 723 Pages and 11 Sheets of damage map including many color pictures, tables and figures, August, 1995, (in Japanese)
- FINAL REPORT OF DAMAGE SURVEY AND ANALYSIS DUE TO 1995 HYOUGOKEN-NANBU EARTHQUAKE, March 1996 (in Japanese)
- The report includes many color pictures, tables and figures. One set of the report is composed the followings:
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY, 31 pages
- PART 1 : ANALYSIS OF DAMAGE AFTER INTERMEDIATE REPORT, 303 pages and Annex CD-ROM
- PART 2 : SUMMARY AND BRI RECOMMENDATIONS, 20 pages
- 11 SHEETS OF DAMAGE MAP
- A SURVEY REPORT FOR BUILDING DAMAGE DUE TO THE 1995 HYOUGOKEN-NANBU EARTHQUAKE, 222 pages including many color pictures, tables and figures, March 1996, (in English), (No selling)
You can get the No.2 and No.3 publications at the following ofiice. Pictures, figures and tables are universal communication tools for engineers, though the reports are written in Japanese.
CONTACT OFFICE : Japan Association for Building Research Promotion (Kenchiku-Kenkyu-Shinko-Kyokai)
ADRESS : Kenchiku-Kaikan 5th Floor, 5-26-20 Shiba Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108 JAPAN
PHONE : +81-3-3453-1281
FAX : +81-3-3453-0428
PRICES : No.2 Publication : 5000 Yen (about US $ 46) / one report
No.3 Publication : 10000 Yen (about US $ 91) / one set
The above prices exclude overseas handling charge, mailing cost and tax.
HOW TO PAY : Please contact and consult with the above office.
BUILDING RESEARCH INSTITUTE